Agroline Products embraces a broad category of products related to AGRICULTURE. It includes a comprehensive range of raw and finished goods under the classifications of plants. The term ‘agroline’ has stemmed from the Greek word ‘agros’ meaning field, which has led to its current usage meaning anything that falls under the ‘agricultural’ category.Agroline products are the life force, the very source of survival for the human kind.
- Guiding farmers in Selecting lands and Location
- Expertise & Technological support in Organic Farming, Cultivation & Harvest Storage and Shipping
- Organic Certifications Consultancy & Compliance support
- Long term MOU for Marketing of Farm Produces
- Best price & payment policy to the farmers
- Engaging organic farming in Economically backward districts of Tamilnadu state for betterment of agriculture growth and farmers welfare
- 125 Hectares Organic farming proposed and under process in different hubs for medicinal and super food supplement herbs cultivation
Every day we are offering different organic menu with schedule and food quantity with statistics.
Check today’s recipes and offers!
Chill, they do not hurt your diet.
High omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D.
Bedtime Vitamin bomb.
6 Steps 2 A Longer Life
Moringa powder is a rich source of calcium (24.7% NRV) which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
Moringa Contains Vitamins Like A B1,B2,B3, Iron, Megnesium ,Calcium and Phosphorus which are contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Moringa oleifera leaves are a rich source of vitamin K (158.7% NRV), protein (25%) and calcium (24.7% NRV) all of which support normal bones.
Moringa is especially high in Vitamin A (325%RDA per 100g) and Iron (468%RDA per 100g) which support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Moringa leaves are almost 25% protein, which is unusually high for a plant.
Moringa Oleifera leaves are an extremely rich source of Iron: 32.2% of NRV, Vitamin A: 18.9% of
NRV .Both of which are essential for the normal function of the immune system.