Moringa leaves powder can be added to any food or beverage and it will increase the vitamin, mineral and protein content. For healthy individuals, a few spoonfuls of Moringa leaves powder can be added to any meal to make it more nutritious. Since the nutrient content of Moringa leaf powder decreases if exposed to heat, add the powder after the food or drink has been prepared, just before serving. Moringa leaf powder has the greatest impact on those who are more vulnerable: malnourished children, pregnant or lactating women, children at weaning age and the elderly. Malnourished children ages 1-3 years should consume three rounded tablespoons of Moringa leaf powder each day.
Moringa Leaves Features
- Increases the Natural Defenses of the body
- Provides nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- Promotes metabolism with bio-available ingredients
- Promotes the Cell structure of the body
- Lowers the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Promotes the normal functioning of the liver and the kidney