Organic Moringa Oil Certified for NPOP, USDA & EU BIO..
- Specialized COLD PRESSED EXTRACTION with German Technology , adding no water!
- Free From Microbes & Heavy Metals
Moringa oil is extracted from the seeds of Moringa oleifera, also known as the Drumstick tree. Moringa oil has got a special name, it is Ben oil. It is called so because it has high amounts of behenic acid. Moringa oil has been mentioned as a very useful oil in the medicinal books of Greece and Rome. Even today, this oil is used for a number of industrial applications. It is great for topical use on the skin and the hair. It is also a nice cooking oil with a soft, appealing taste.
Moringa Oil Features
- Moringa oil exerts many therapeutic properties because of its unique nutrition.
- Antioxidant – Ben oil has strong antioxidant capacity.
- Anti-inflammatory – The oil reduces inflammation both topically and internally.
- Anti-aging – The oil provides nutrition to our skin and relieves aging signs.
- Anti-microbial – It is traditionally used in Sudan to purify water and is shown to reduce bacterial counts.
- Disinfectant – can be used to treat wounds.
- Carrier – It is excellent carrier oil for aromatic compounds.
- Hepatoprotective – Moringa oil protects the liver from damage.
- Preservative – This oil resists rancidity and also used as preservative in certain products.
- Exfoliant – drives away dead skin cells.
- Enfleurage – Moringa oil absorbs the aroma of essential oils and other fragrant compounds like herbs, nuts, seeds, spices and chemicals. This makes it the perfect perfume base.
1. Excellent Moisturizer : Ben oil is one of the best moisturizers for the skin. It should be applied to the skin as a massage oil. It imparts glow to the skin and makes it well moisturized, but not too oiled. This oil is absorbed well into the skin, making it a nice ingredient in many home made cosmetic products. This brilliant moisturization effects is because of very high amount of omega- 9 fatty acid (oleic acid ) in moringa oil.
2. Other Benefits for Skin : Besides moisturization, moringa oil can do a lot more for your skin. Moringa oil pacifies dry skin. It is helpful in dry, irritated skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Acne – Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, moringa seed oil can be used as a spot treatment for acne.
3. Moringa Oil for Hair : It is just as good for the hair as it is for the skin. Moringa oil is a powerful hair conditioner. It should be used as a hot oil conditioner to deal with nearly any hair related problem.
4. Liver health : Moringa oil has been identified to improve liver health in people whose liver has received damage due to toxicity. The liver , when it gets damaged releases certain signals regarding the damage. This is monitored using serum ALT and AST levels. This study shows that internal consumption of moringa oil lowered ALT and AST levels in liver damaged by a toxin.
5. As a Rheumatic Oil Moringa oil is a nice rheumatic oil. It is applied to painful, arthritic joints. It can be use directly, or used as an oil pack, just like castor oil packs. It is effective at reducing swelling and inflammation, which provides relief from the pain in the joints. This can also be used in gout.
6. Management of Hysteria Moringa oil can be used to calm down hysteria and uncontrolled emotional instability. This is a traditional use for the moringa seed oil.
7. Boosts Gum Health Massage moringa seed oil onto the gums. It might seem a bit awkward, but its is not irritating as the oil has a mild taste. It relieves gum inflammation and is also helpful in scurvy.